Let us guide you…
We’ve bucketed information based on what we think may help best.
Recognizing Tech Abuse
Do you identify with any of the following scenarios?
- Is someone spying on you, or watching everything you do?
- Do they check up on you or demand to know what you’re doing, where you are, and who you’re with? Does it feel like you’re never alone?
- Do you feel pressured to show them your messages or phone, or share your passwords?
- Is someone posting about you online, or threatening to?
- Is someone controlling or limiting your access to your phone, the internet, or other technology?
- Are they trying to get to you through your children’s phone or games?
Do you feel you need to change what you do?
- If you have a feeling that something isn’t right, and even if you’ve told someone and they didn’t believe you…
You’re not alone
We’re here for you
Refuge can offer support for all your circumstances.
Specialist support is available from Refuge 24/7, 365 days a year. We are here to support you, and your children. We can help you with a specially designed support package and customized safety plan tailored to your individual needs.
Caption goes here to explain the image or video titleRead transcript
I’m worried that someone might be watching what I do online
I am living with them
I am planning to leave