You have the right to be safe online.
You have the right to privacy.
You have the right to connect.
Try our Digital Break-Up Tool
Digital Break-Up Tool
Our new Digital Break-up Tool helps you review commonly used apps on your phone, laptop, or tablet. Our guides will help you to secure each digital platform.
Our Home Tech Tool highlights commonly misused internet connected devices in the home and guides you on how to keep them secure.
Stay safe online
Refuge can support you. Watch here to find out how.
Please be aware this video contains audio.Read transcript
Recognising tech abuse
Could someone be using technology to harm or control you?
- Is someone stalking you online or watching everything you do?
- Is someone harassing you by sending constant messages that upset you?
- Is someone posting about you online or threatening to share images?
- Do you feel pressured to share your messages or phone?
- Is someone controlling or limiting use of your phone? Has someone hacked your phone?
- Does someone have access to your online accounts and passwords?
- Is someone trying to get to you through your children’s phone or games?
- Are you being cyberstalked?